After School Activities And Clubs
After school activities and clubs
The school is fortunate that teachers and teaching assistants give up their time at lunchtime and after school to organise school activities.
Activities arranged may vary according to the time of the year and the interests of the staff and children. In the past, they have included clubs for Netball, Football, Badminton, Cross Country, Gymnastics, Fencing, Tai-Chi, Chinese dance, Choir, Photography, Music and Baking as well as many others.
Clubs This Half Term
- Cooking club will be running after school on Mondays for Year 3
- Choir club will be running on Wednesday lunchtimes for Years 4, 5 & 6
- Football club will be running after school on Thursdays for Years 4, 5 & 6
- Netball club will be running after school on Tuesdays for Years 4, 5 & 6
- Art club will be running on Tuesdays for Year 2
- Skateboarding club will be running on Tuesdays for Years 5 & 6
- Forest school club will be running on Wednesdays for Year 2
- Eco club will be running on Mondays for Year 5
- Yoga club will be running on Thursdays for Year 1
The children have been having a wonderful time in games club. Here are some of the activities they have been doing-
Take a look at some of the fun our children have been having in Cooking Club-